Search for your perfect holiday
Save up to £1000 on selected Wildlife trips. Book by 19th March.
CONTACT US FOR FULL TRIP NOTES AND AVAILABILITY 01728 748209
To celebrate WORLD WILDLIFE DAY (3 March) we are offering with our specialist partner operators discounts on the following wildlife holidays:
3 March is World Wildlife Day and to celebrate we’re giving you up to £1000 off wildlife holidays! From classic African safaris to specialist photographic expeditions to the Polar Regions, we offer sensitively-run wildlife itineraries to all seven continents, and are proud to support vital conservation work around the globe.
This year, you could join the BBC presenter and naturalist Chris Packham on a photographic adventure to Antarctica, or set sail around the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard with Mark Carwardine in search of Polar bears. Or if you’ve had enough of snow and ice at the moment, why not head off in search of elusive big cats on our Tigers in Focus safari or track Mountain gorillas tucked up on lush volcanic hillsides.
Don’t miss out – you only have until 19th March to book this special World Wildlife Day offer!
• Valid on bookings made between 3/3/18 and 19/3/18 only.
• Valid on trips departing between 3/3/18 and 31/12/18 only.
• Only valid on selected trips, as shown on the tour operator's website (ask us for details)
• Valid on new bookings only, cannot be applied to existing booking.
• The discount will be applied to your final balance, not your deposit amount.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offers
• This offer is subject to availability.
Travel With Jules is a national award-winning Independent Travel Agency offering travel concierge services based in Suffolk, UK.
Travel With Jules offers bespoke global travel advice and tailor made itineraries for individuals, couples, groups, families and businesses. Whether it’s everyday travel (such as flights-only) or luxury holidays of a lifetime, we include no-fee research and check the details and paperwork for you, removing any stress. Keep an eye on the offers and late availability pages too, for some surprisingly affordable deals, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive our insider travel tips and updates.